Since its launch in 2011, Libya Business News has grown to become the leading news service for all who are interested in the development of Libya.
Despite the obvious challenges faced in the following years, we have remained committed to bringing you all the news that matters on the economy and business life in the country, and to keeping you informed on political and security developments.
We look forward to a free and prosperous Libya, and to realising the vast potential that this exceptional country has to offer.
To help you make informed decisions and ensure the success of your business, we provide:
The Libya Business News website
- Updated daily with all the latest business news;
- Tenders, jobs, educational opportunities, and more;
- Over 16,000 page views per month.
The LBN Weekly Newsletter
- The main stories of the week, delivered straight to your inbox;
- More than 5,500 subscribers;
- Click here to sign up – it’s free!
Access to the best-informed decision makers in Iraqi business:
- A wide range of solutions to promote your business, large or small;
- Options include website banners, text links, page sponsorship, and email blasts;
- Contact David Jeffries for more information.
Please contact us – we value your feedback and enquiries.
Libya Business News is published by Iraq Business News Ltd, a company registered in England:
Company No.: 7446239
Registered and Business Address:
Iraq Business News Ltd,
The Pump House,
We have also launched Iran Business News in response to the intense business interest in Iran as a result of the easing of sanctions.