The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (Oil Division) intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
TENDER NO. 830 Provision of Land Transportation From /To Company Sites and warehouses (Oil Divisions).
Scope of work:
To Provide land transportation services form /to company sites and warehouses (Oil and Gas) for transporting materials ,equipment and other necessities including Oil fuel transportation form Al-Braga [Brega?] company.
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressedto the "Contract Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax Department declaration.
3. If your Company has participated in any of our previously Tenders, you arerequested to provide the details of the tender but you are not requested to re-submit your company profile. However if there has been any changed to your company profile as per the required services in this Tender, please provide your updated profile accordingly for our review.
4. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
5. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Tender No. 830
Provision of Land Transportation From /To Company Sites and warehouses (Oil Divisions).
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager (Oil Divisions)." to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
6. The prequalification documents shall besubmitted not later than 5/1 /2017 .
7. Company has the right to exclude any file dose not meet the above stipulated requirements.
1. The pre-qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
Company shall not consider any pre- qualification request unless all the Conditions have been provided stated as resolution (207),2012 from the economic minister.