Sirte Oil Company has announced re-bidding for the contruction of a new fire station at Brega (Tender No 8/2016).
The buildings to be designed and to be constructed on site include:
- New Structural Steelwork Hangar.
- Refurbishment of Existing Office building.
This inquiry is to obtain competitive offers for an EPC Contract from Specialized Contractors for the supply of Detailed Design and Engineering Services, (as per the preliminary drawings, floor plans and site development plan supplied by the COMPANY), Architectural, Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, HVAC Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communications & Fire Alarm System, Preparation of detailed Construction Drawings and Long Form Specifications, Bill Of Materials, Cost Estimates, Procurements and Construction, for the project.
We urge specialized companies that consider themselves qualified to execute the above-mentioned project, and wish to participate, to contact Secretariat of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega to purchase tender document (s) at non refundable indicated fees against the project, payment by certified cheque or Cash, The following documents are required:-
- A copy of the Company’s Commercial Register (Valid).
- A copy of a valid License to Run Business.
- A copy of a valid certificate proving payment of tax.
- Financial position of the Company for the last three years.
- A copy of the Authorization given by the Ministry for Economy and Trade to carry out Business in Libya (for Foreign Companies Only).
- A Prove of Ability & Experience to carry out the required work.