The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
Tender No. (745)
The maintenance and general services activities at Company Facilities in A100, R82 and Remote Stations Onshore Field.
Scope of Work :
Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. is intending to seek a suitable Contractor who is capable to carry out the maintenance and services activities at Company Facilities in A100, R82 and Remote Stations Onshore Field.
The Contractor shall adhere to standards, specifications. The Contractor shall also adhere to all of the Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. standards, ISO-14001 procedures, government regulations, and industry practices wherever applicable.
Contractor should provide the Company with all manpower/tools and necessary equipments in order to carry out the general maintenance activities at Company’s Onshore Field. The activities should comply with Company safety regulation and procedure.
The work to be executed by the Contractor should be according to the most advanced applicable international techniques,
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
- Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contracts Dept .Manager- Oil Division" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
- Copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya.
- Company profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant verifiable refernce list of clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/Catalogue of the entire rang of work servic/quipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential /consotium.
- Submission of financial Status document of the Company turnover for th last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
- The bidder sall submit a list of his HSEQ Management System and submit a copy of HSEQ Policy
- ISO 9001; 18001; 14004 Certificate’s.
- Two copies of the prequalification Documents cnontaining the above stated requirements shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked:
Tender No. (745)
The maintenance and services activities at Company Facilities in A100, R82 and Remote Stations Onshore Field.
Address to the (Contracts Department Manager-Oil Division)
to the following address:
Millitah Oil & Gas Company ( Oil Devision)
Dahra Kebira P.O. Box 346, Tripoli –Libya
Electronic copy shall be submitted through emill
- The prequalifcation documents shall be submitted not later than 13/11/2016.
- The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
- Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
- Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
- Support letters contain a list of similar projects and services performed by your company
- Company shall not consider any pre- qualification request all the Conditions been provided as resolution (207),2012from the economic minister .