The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (Oil Division) intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
Tender No. (815): DP4 Fire Fighting Foam Network Replacement at Bouri Field
Scope of work :
The brief Scope of Work describes but not Limited to the following description of the replacement of the existing heavy corroded and ageing firefighting foam system in Bouri Offshore ( DP4) Platform
1. Replacement of the entire existing fire fighting foam concentrates piping net work comprising carbon steel pipes, valves, fittings, bolts and nuts, steel support and all appurtenances that attached or included in the system.
2. Engineering work pertains to the firefighting in the system.
3. Procurement and fabrications of the new firefighting system.
4. NDT inspection of the new firefighting system.
5. Painting work.
6. Start and commissioning.
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager - Oil Division" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax Department declaration.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. If your Company has participated in any of our previously Tenders, you are requested to provide the details of the tender but you are not requested to re-submit your company profile. However if there has been any changed to your company profile as per the required services in this Tender, please provide your updated profile accordingly for our review.
5. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
6. Have in place a formalized quality system complying with the requirements of international quality certification.
7. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Tender No. 815
DP4 Fire Fighting Foam Network Replacement at Bouri Field
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager - Oil Division " to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
8. The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than 08/09/2016 .
9. Company has the right to exclude any file does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
1. The pre-qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
5. Company shall not consider any pre- qualification request all the Conditions been provided as resolution (207), 2012 from the economic minister.