The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) invites all local and international specialized companies and consultant bureaus to pre- qualification for the tender of preparing Brega company to obtain recent versions of the specifications ISO ( OHSAS 18001-14001-9001 ) , to submit a complete file includes all documents and satisfying all requirements to the committee , which issued by resolution No. ( 85 ) year 2016 of Brega company board in order to select qualified firms , that will be officially invited to participate in the tender .
Conditions and requirements of participation :
- The applied firm should be approved by an international organization of measurement and standard and obtained (a valid) ISO certifications.
- Submit previous experience certificates in similar works and a list of clients.
- Submit firm organization chart and experience record and personal CVs.
- Submit financial status for the last three years authenticated by a legal auditor.
- Submit a complete file includes a cover letter expressing interest to participate in pre-qualification for the tender and registration documents in Libya : ( establishment contract - valid business license - registration at the commerce registration office -
a valid tax clearance certificate ) .
- Provide a Full address of the firm headquarter and its branches, Telephone, Fax numbers, E-mails and website address.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- This invitation to pre-qualification represents neither an invitation to tender, nor a commitment on behalf of Brega Company to invite the participants to bid.
- Invitation to participation in bid will be to the qualified participants of this pre-qualification.
- Documents should be submitted in a closed envelop , with the name of the participant and addressed to the Committee of the tender of preparing Brega Com. To obtain ISO certification.
- Receiving documents starts from (09:00) o’clock Monday 08.08.2016 until (14:00) o’clock of Thursday, 08.09.2016 at Brega company office Located in Noflean area, near BEN JABER terminal TRIPOLI – Libya.
For any quarries please contact :
Tel & fax : 00 218 21 340 42 75
MOBILE : 00 218 91 880 61 01
Email: [email protected]