The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) intends to tendering construction for Upgrade of Fire Suppression System at Ras-Elmungar terminal, according to the scope of work and requirements which are summarized in the following essential items:
- Supply and install 5,000 m3 F.F.W.T connected to the main water source.
- Supply and install all necessary pumps F.F.S included main pumps
- A number of (2) electric pumps.
- A number of (2) diesel pumps.
- Supply and install coiling system and accessories included.
- Supplyand installinjection foam system and accessories.
- Supply and install hydrant surround the boundary wall.
- Supply movable F.F. equipments.
- Supply and install all required pipes sizes for the network included all necessary fitting.
- Hydrostatic and all NDT tests.
Therefore, companies possessing relevant experience and registered in Libya with technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project by submitting their file for the pre-qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSXand return via email [email protected]and enclosed a hard copy with the company’s file.
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender and the documents for the registration in Libya (Official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license, and valid tax clearance certificate).
- Provide the financial status for the last) 3( years (20112-013-2014) in Arabic language & authenticated by a legal auditor.
- Provide previous experience of similar scope of work.
- Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, Fax numbers, email and website address.
- Important Notes:
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
- The invitation to participation in the tender and handing over specification and general terms and conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The closing date for submission is at 12:00pm on Monday 04th April 2016
Any submitted file without the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee : E-mail address / : [email protected] Fax : 021 3619870 Tel : 021 3620110
(Tenders image via Shutterstock)