The Brega Petroleum Marketing Company (BPMC) has announced a tender for the repair of double deck floating roof tanks Nos (397)،(398) at Ras- elmungar terminal-Benghazi according to scope of work and requirements which are summarized in the following essential items:
• Clean both tanks, repair all defects on the roof blasting and paint external bottom side of annular ring.
• Replacement of the asphalt pavement and apply concrete pavement around the tanks.
• Replacement of fire fighting system, cooling system and water slump.
• Dismantling of tank roof sealing, supply and install new seals.
• Cleaning by blasting using copper slag and paint of internal surface bottom, roof, shell and external surface of shell affected areas, wind girder and spiral stairway of tanks.
• Carry out of all required tests and calibration of tanks.
So Companies possessing relevant experience, and has technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project, to submit their files for Pre-Qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
1.Fill the PQQ available via WWW.BREGA.LY/APP_FORM.XLSX and return via email [email protected] also hard copy of PQQ Document to be enclosed with the company’s file.
2. Provide organisation's articles of incorporation a cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender, its chart, official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license , valid tax clearance certificate.
3. Provide the financial status for the last) 3( years (20122-013-2014) authenticated by legal auditor.
4. Provide your previous experience of similar scope of work.
5. Provide list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
6. Full address of company headquarter and its branches, telephone, fax numbers, email & website address.
- Only officially assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’s Finance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal.
- The invitation to tender and handing over specification and general terms & conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
- The closing date for submission of documents is Thursday 07 / 01 / 2016
- Any file is not included the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee:
Tel. 021 362 0110 - fax :021 361 9870 -Email: [email protected]
(Tenders image via Shutterstock)