- Substantive experience and record of accomplishment in the area of women political participation.
- Demonstrated People Management Skills;
- Familiarity with Libya's women's rights organizations and networks;
- Good knowledge of UN Women and the UN system;
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in political/ social sciences or any relevant field.
- A minimum of four years of experience in project coordinating and monitoring projects; desirably in the field of women's political empowerment with strong coordination skills;
- Demonstrated coordination and management skills;
- Demonstrated experience in developing work plans, writing success stories, best practices, lesson learned and project reports;
- Proven communication and facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated capacities to meet deadlines, attend to details and ensure accuracy;
- Experience in working with NGOs and CSOs;
- Ability to work under tight timelines;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the various computer software packages including: word-processing, excel, power point, etc.;
- Previous experience working with UN/UN Missions is an added advantage;
- Working experience in supporting initiatives that aim at engaging women in national dialogues would be an asset.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.