- Six monthly work plans with budgets;
- Four progress reports (technical and financial) outlining achievements and setbacks as well as recommendations;
- One quarterly report (technical and financial) measuring achievements attained against the pre-set work plan, documenting best practices and lesson learned as well as stipulating ways forward;
- Five women testimonials/success stories per month with a total of 30 over six months;
- Final report (technical and financial) listing achievements, setbacks, lesson learned, best practices and documenting success stories/testimonials as well as indicating ways forward.
The Project Officer will report to UN WOMEN as follows
- Monthly/quarterly/final progress reports upon which payment will be made;
- The Project Officer will also keep UN WOMEN/UNSMIL informed of any risks and appropriate mitigation methods, if needed.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
- Demonstrating consistency in upholding and promoting the values of UN Women in actions and decisions, in line with the UN Code of Conduct;
Cultural Sensitivity/Valuing diversity
- Demonstrating an appreciation of the multicultural nature of the organization and the diversity of its staff. Demonstrating an international outlook, appreciating differences in values and learning from cultural diversity.
Ethics and Values
- Promoting Ethics and Integrity / Creating Organizational Precedents.
- Building support and political acumen;
Developing and Empowering People / Coaching and Mentoring
- Building staff competence, creating an environment of creativity and innovation.
Working in Teams
- Building and promoting effective teams.
Communicating Information and Ideas
- Creating and promoting enabling environment for open communication.
Self-management and Emotional intelligence
- Creating an emotionally intelligent organization.
Conflict Management / Negotiating and Resolving Disagreements
- Leveraging conflict in the interests of the organization & setting standards.
Knowledge Sharing / Continuous Learning
- Sharing knowledge across the organization and building a culture of knowledge sharing and learning.
Appropriate and Transparent Decision Making:
- Fair and transparent decision making; calculated risk-taking.