Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Scholarships in Libya are now open, and will close on 15 November at 23:59 GMT.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers.
The Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The following awards are available in Libya:
- Chevening Libya Scholarships
- Chevening Central Partnership Awards
What can I study?
For Chevening Libya Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Public administration and public financial management
- Politics, governance, democracy, human rights and gender
- Leadership, management and project management
- Economics, finance, entrepreneurship and business administration
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Libya include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees up to £12,000
There is also a global Chevening fee cap of £13,000 for MBA and Masters in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?
- Please read this important information before you apply.
- Follow the instructions on the Apply page to submit your application.
Please note: The availability of English language tests in Libya is limited and test dates are usually oversubscribed, so we strongly encourage all applicants to book the next available test as soon as possible.
(Source: UK FCO)