Harouge Oil Operations, joint operating company on behalf of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No ( 23 /2013) for companies that have the required legal and valid license documents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
1. Location of the Work: Tank Farm At Amal Field.
2. General Description of the Work
Work program includes:
- Replace delivery and export pipelines at Tanks 1, 2, 3 and 4 from tank nozzles to the meter bank.
- Procure and deliver, pipelines, fittings, valves, expansion bellows, electrical cable and fittings, tape wrapping and instrumentation
- Relocate 6 booster pumps from inside the bunds to a new sheltered location outside the bunds.
- Modify firewater and foam piping in order to install new equipment.
- Install new fire protection concrete wall
- Refurbish existing control valves
- The following engineering requirements are to be included:
· CMCS detail engineering
· Cathodic protection engineering
To all specialized companies in this field and wish to participate in this tender who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved representative to collect the tender package.
Note that the date for collection of the tender package commences on Tuesday 17/09/2013 until Thursday 19/09/2013 from ( 9:30) am to (11:30) am.
The Collection of the package is from Tender Committee office, 6th floor at the company head office in Tripoli.