The Mellitah Oil & Gas Company intends to issue the below tender and wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit full electronic file including all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
Tender Number 726
REMEDIATION & RECLAMATION OF PRODUCED WATER RETENTION PITS LOCATED AT ABU ATTIFEL FIELD.
Scope of Work
1. The bidder is required to survey produced water retention pits / emergency pits sites located in Abu Attifel Field and Remote Stations (R/ 82, OO, UU and KK Stations), to have first hand information of the pits / sites, estimate the quantity of contaminated sand / soil to be disposed for the closure and remediation of pits prior to submitting the proposal.
2. Each pit must be emptied of produced water/fluids in a manner to assure protection of the soil, surface and groundwater.
3. Thermal Desorption treatment Method as a remediation method to be used as per EGA directions. as & disposal methods for the treatment and disposal of produced water & contaminated soil /sand of the produced water pits,
4. The bidder shall submit groundwater monitoring program to investigate groundwater under and around the retention pits
5. Reclamation of the retention pits sites by Backfilling of the excavated pits with the treated soil or imported soils from surroundings (imported soil must have lab analysis and be compatible with the surrounding soil);
The Contractor shell also, adheres to all of the Mellitah company for oil and gas standards, government regulations and industry practices where applicable.