TPOC Ltd Libya Branch has extended the invitation for prequalification of service companies until January 30, 2013 that was advertised in NOC web page on November 29, 2012 with the following adjustments:
This prequalification is for the services:
- Drilling and Workover Rig Services
- Pre-Operational Services: Transportation, Civil Works, Water Well Drilling etc.
- Technical Services: Logging, Coring, Cementing, Mud, Tubular Running, Testing, Directional Drilling etc.
This prequalification is for TPOC Ltd Libya Branch’s forthcoming exploration drilling campaign in the Area 147/3-4 Murzuq Onshore Block in Libya.
TPOC Ltd Libya Branch wishes to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the forthcoming tenders.
Contractors must be registered and must operate in Libya.
Any contractors “Expression of Interest” must as a minimum provide the following information:
- Company Profile, Organization Chart, address of company’s main office in Libya
- Libyan Company Registration Documents Copies(Libyan Tax Registration/Libyan Company Registration/Libyan Permit to Work);
- Contractor’s nationality and details of their Registration
- Details of Health, Safety and Environment Management programs in place.
- Financial Status
- Details of experience and results in provision of technical services and support services in Libya
- Details of technical personnel, CV of key personnel and support services that the Contractor can provide (including technical specifications).
Contractors are now invited to register their interest for the provision of technical services and related support services for use in Libya with details as above. This information will then be used by TPOC Ltd Libya Branch to identify potential contractors to participate in a rigorous pre-qualification exercise and competitive tender for this work.
The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract. TPOC Ltd Libya Branch reserves the right to exclude without notices Contractors providing insufficient or inadequate information. This announcement is to be considered as an Expression of Interest only.
Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.Company shall deal only with authorized officers of theContractors and not through individuals or agents.
The requested data and a statement Expression of Interest must be prior to 16:00 hrs on January 30, 2013. Interested contractors can submit the information via email:
The information can alternatively be submitted on a CD to TPOC Ltd Libya Branch Office. TPOC Libya Branch Office will provide any further information, if requested.
Attention: Mr. Ercan Hayir,Mr. Ismail Cil, Mr. Zekeriya Korkmaz,
Address: Turkish Petroleum Overseas Company Ltd. Libya Branch
Tripoli Tower-1, 10th floor, Tripoli – Libya
Phone: +218 21 335 1494 – 96 – 97
Fax: +218 21 335 1495