Qualification Requirement for Participating In the Tender
- Letter on Consultant Office / Companies / Bidder’s letterhead addressed to the Bids Committee Coordinator, stating expression of interest in the tender.
- Copy of Consultant Office / Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of branch office, representative or agent in Libya. (License, Commercial Record, Tax Payment, valid Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate).
- Legal documentations shall be provided for Consulting Offices / Companies operating as Joint Venture.
- Company Profile with full details of similar design and consultant works performed with relevant and verifiable reference list of clients where the works had been undertaken, literature, catalogue of the entire range of work, services and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant.
- Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
- Zueitina Oil Company has the right to exclude any file that does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
The Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked:
Bids Committee Coordinator:
Zueitina Oil Company, Main Building, Sixth Floor. Sidi Issa Street - PO Box 2134Tripoli - Libya
Tel: 00 218 21 3338011 /14 Ext 71645FAX 00 218 21 3339109.
The prequalification documents shall be submitted no later than 03/12 /2012.