Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contract Department Manager" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. Valid copy of Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, Representative or Agent in Libya and Tax department declaration.
3. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/catalogue of the entire range of work /service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4. If your Company has participated in any of our previously Tenders, you are requested to provide the details of the tender but you are not requested to re-submit your company profile. However if there has been any changed to your company profile as per the required services in this Tender, please provide your updated profile accordingly for our review.
5. Submission of Financial Status document of the Company turnover for the last 3 years and the Organization Chart.
6. Have in place a formalized quality system complying with the requirements of international quality certification.
7. Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked:
Tender Number 700
Provision Of Heavy Equipments at Wafa Field
Addressed to the " Contracts Department Manager" to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company
Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346,
Or to the following E-mail address:
8. The prequalification documents shall be submitted not later than15/11/2012
9. Company has the right to exclude any file dose not meet the above stipulated requirements.