RWE Dea Cyrenaica GmbH - Libya Branch intends to issue the tender described below and wishes to invite for pre-qualification, interested, experienced and reputable companies (contractor) specialized in providing Logistics Services.
SCOPE OF WORK SUMMARY:
The Area 58 (Cyrenaica) work program consists drilling of two exploration vertical wells until 31 May, 2013. Maximum depth is 9000 feet new field wildcat wells. No back to back drilling, gap of 3 months between 1st and 2nd well.
Under the scope for the planned tender the potential contractor shall act as general contractor for all activities and services necessary to perform the above task.
The pre-qualification is divided into the following part:
· Provision of Land Transportation Services
PROJECT TIME CONSTRAINTS
Latest spud date for second well is May 31, 2013
Area 58, Cyrenaica, Libya
Interested Companies are required to obtain the pre-qualification package from RWE Dea Procurement Department located in:
15/A Barcelona Street
Tel.: +218-21-4775500-Ext: 2108
Deadline for submission of filled out questionnaire is August 16th 2012.
1. The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obliged to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been successfully pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
5. For any clarification or inquiry, please email to: [email protected]
(Source: National Oil Corporation)