The Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) has announced a tender for work at Messla Airport (MTC 19,20,21 / 2016):
- For the construction of fire fighting vehicle shelter at messla field
- For the construction of the airport terminal building at messla field
- For supply and installation of the new fuel facility storage tanks and refueling station at messla field airport
The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company desires to release the following project:
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender, and have the efficiency, ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field, please be informed that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period from: (Day: Monday, Corres. To: 14/11/2016 A.D To Day: Monday, Corres. To: 28/11/2016 A.D), (from: 12:00 P.M to: 14:00 P.M) through a direct delivery to their representatives who have to fill the attached receipt form to be brought later on the date of delivery,
- Prepare and submit by Email or a direct delivery the below listed documents (Requirements) to the Main Tender Committee (MTC) of AGOCO.
Bidding Requirements(Provided by all applicants)
- A copy of work license.(Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid) and financial file
- A proof of tax payment. (Valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person – certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- Work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field, including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- The participant, if accepted, shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company’s headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .