· The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
· The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
· Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
· Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
· Company shall not consider any pre-qualification request unless the foreign bidding companies submit proof of a partnership with a local company as stated in point no.7 of the Qualifications and Requirements.
- As soon as the security situation in Libya improves and backs to normal, the requirement will be reduced into (2) choppers only and the services will be done from Mitiga based Tripoli only.