Eni North Africa B.V. Libyan Branch (ENI NA) wish to verify the availability of reputable, interested and experienced contractors specialized in providing Well Area Auxiliary Services as follows:
- Directional Drilling MWD, LWD and down hole tools & well surveying services
- Drilling and completion fluids, materials, services and solids control equipment;
- Drilling, fishing, milling, downhole hole tools services;
- Coring Services;
- Casing and tubing make up services, casing accessories and down-hole tools rental;
- Coiled tubing, matrix stimulation, Nitrogen services and material supply;
- Waste Treatment service;
- Mud Logging Services;
- Wire-line logging service;
As a result of ENINA evaluation in respect of above required services, only qualified, specialized and experienced vendors will be registered within ENI NA vendor list and will be invited to tender for the above mentioned activities. In case you are interested in participating in our future tenders in order to be an approved vendor, as a first step, we will need to be provided) with the following documentation/info:
1. Copy of certified statement of registration in Libya – Chamber of commerce (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
2. Company’s profile/brochure;
3. References & brief description of Works/Goods/Services provided during the last 3 (three) years with regards of Provision of above listed services;
4. Copy of Tax Certificate (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
5. Company Social Insurance Code (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
6. Receipts of the last 3 months Social Security Contribution Payment (Scan copy of the originals plus English Translation);
7. Company / Group’s structure chart;
8. Company’s organization chart;
9. Name of the shareholders, together with the percentage and the title of share ownership;
10. Balance sheet of the last three years, with the following information:
o Capital Value;
3) Net Assets / Shareholders funds;
3) Turnover, latest year available;
3) Main declared activity of the company;
3) Number of registered employees;
o Holding Company or part of a Group.
Reference is also made to your Shareholding structure for which we kindly ask to provide your most updated information. Specifically we need the disclosure of all “Ultimate Beneficiaries” of your company even when shares are owned by trustees.
Pre Qualification Questionnaire which is in (hyber link) duly filled in as per format here below.
In detail the Applicant is also requested to submit documentation in order to comply with following requirements:
1. In execution of the service the applicant will treat the following service categories and the applicant must indicate which categories shall be generated in house, which by nominated sub-contractors and which by other sub-contractors.
2. Management of the sub-contractor interfaces, Libyan permits, consents and approvals process, start-up assistance.
3. Management of the service, including administration items such as, preparation of contract execution plan, reporting, safety, productivity, invoice substantiation, and cost reports.
4. Ensure preparation and submission of documentation for the purpose of obtaining permits and approvals.
5. Manage, supervise and provide, all necessary resources, including supervision, skilled and semi-skilled labour, tools, equipment and supplies for the satisfactory performance of the service.
6. To provide all personal safety equipment.
7. Provide all environmental protection as required by government regulations.
8. Include all related functions, activities and services of each and every kind to accomplish the service, including management, supervision, quality assurance, quality control, record books, material handling/expediting, cost control, interfacing with company’s contractor, provide all labour, resources, tools, equipment, all safety and environmental requirements.
9. For the execution of the services the applicant must indicate which shall be generated in house, which by nominated sub-contractors.
10. It is required that the Applicant shall not subcontract the whole of the service