1. Companies that participated in any of Mellitah Oil & Gas Co. previous tenders during 2010, are only requested to provide the following:
a. Letter on Company’s letterhead addressed to the “Contracts Department Manager” expressing interest on the respective tender.
b. A list indicates the tenders participated during 2010.
c. Support letters contain a list of similar projects / services performed by your company.
2. The pre‑qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
3. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
4. Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
5. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
6. Company shall not consider any pre-qualification request unless the foreign bidding companies submit proof of a partnership with a local company as stated in of the Qualifications and Requirements
(Source: National Oil Corporation)