Libya’s National Oil Corporation (NOC) plans to hold a workshop on exploration activity in Libya with the participation of national experts, on 17th and 18th, December 2012.
The workshop will address the following issues:
- The results of exploratory activity 2000-2012.
- Libyan oil law and its role in organization of procedural matters.
- Contract patterns – the advantages and disadvantages and their effects on foreign investment attraction.
- The current and future role of national companies in the light of political changes in Libya.
- National private sector and its future role in providing services to support oil exploration.
- The investment climate in Libya and its role in encouraging local and foreign investor.
Participants are encouraged to prepare papers dealing with the above-mentioned themes and send them to NOC Management and Exploration email: [email protected]
The deadline for the receipt of papers is 31st October.